Upon the introduction of blockchain technology various industries has been adopting this tech, so I decided to add some of the resourceful links, websites, blogs, news sites, videos, etc. related to cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology
- Bitcoin Magazine — Bitcoin Magazine is the oldest and most established source of news, information
and expert commentaries. Sometimes posts deep and very interesting articles.
- CoinDesk — CoinDesk is the world leader in news and information on digital currencies. 17M monthly users.
- CoinTelegraph — The leading publication offering the latest news, analysis, expert opinions, community commentaries. Founded in 2013.
- 99 Bitcoins — 99 Bitcoins is the largest information source for non-technical newbies.
- CryptoCoins News — Fresh news and analysis. This huge blog posts very frequently. Approx. 7M readers monthly.
- Coin Speaker — Founded in 2014, CoinSpeaker is one of the most influential news sources.
Coin Price Trackers
- CoinMarketcap — Old and cool. All coins prices, graphs, market caps. API, widgets, tools. Used by 90M monthly users.
- WorldCoinIndex — Cryptocoin price index and market cap Cryptocoins ranked by 24hr trading volume, price info, charts, market cap, and news.
- Coincap — CoinCap tracks market data for hundreds of cryptocurrencies in real-time. They also have very useful mobile app.
- Cryptowatch — Live price charts and market data for Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more. Many exchanges, flexible settings and cool API.
- Bitcoinwisdom — Live Bitcoin/Litecoin charts with EMA, MACD and other indicators. Support many exchanges (Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Coinbase, Bittrex, Poloniex etc).
- Coinmarkets — Coin Market Cap ranked by 24hr trading volume, Upcoming ICOs, Cryptocurrency charts, coinmarketcap, Bitcoin Price, ICO List, Review, Alert, and
- Binance — Binance Exchange is one of the fastest growing and most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world
- Okex — OKEx is the leading global bitcoin exchange. Secured with bank-level SSL encryption and cold storage.
- Huobi — Founded in 2013, Huobi is the world's leading digital asset trading platform and currently offers trading and investment in more than 100 digital
- Bitfinex — The largest and most advanced cryptocurrencies exchange.
- Bitstamp — Bitstamp is the world's longest standing crypto exchange, supporting the blockchain ecosystem since 2011. Join over three million users on our journey
to the cryptocurrency stars.
- Bithumb — World's number one cipher exchange trading company.
- Bittrex — Bittrex is a global leader in the blockchain revolution. We operate the premier U.S.-based blockchain trading platform.
- Poloniex — Poloniex is a leading cryptocurrency exchange offering a wide variety of digital assets.
- HitBTC — The most advanced cryptocurrency exchange to buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, ZCash, DigitalNote, Ardor.
- ICOBench — ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts.
- ICOtracker — Very informative and trusted tracker.
- ICO Bazaar — Informative website + ICOs alerts.
- CoinSchedule — Live Token Sales & ICOs.
- ICOmarks — Research the lists of fresh upcoming, active and ended ICOs with ratings and full information about each ICO.
- Smith + Crown ICO list — Curated list of ongoing and upcoming token sales.
- Bl4nkcode ICO list — One of the best ICO listing site where you can see all list of the latest and upcoming ICO for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves, etc.
- Coinzilla — Coinzilla Crypto advertising network, ico advertising, crypto advertising agency, ico advertising agency,
- AmaZix — Community Management for Crypto Projects
- MarketAcross — A boutique content marketing and PR agency specializing in Blockchain and Fintech.
- ICOBOX — The revolution in blockchain crowdselling industry. No more queues, minimal entry threshold
- Token Market — A platform for responsibly listing tokens and decentralized funding projects, publishing industry news, and managing one of the markets only
- AzBlockchain — a boutique blockchain marketing company focused on developing long-term partnerships with people who care about launching products that matter
- Cryptonomous — Cryptonomos makes it safe and easy to buy a variety of tokens on one platform.
- ChipMixer — A unique bitcoin mixer that gives chip (private keys) instead of sending the bitcoin to desired address
- BitBlender — A Tor-based mixer service that uses smart technology to erase your Bitcoin history and make your transactions 100% anonymous.
- Bitcoinmix — A (Blender) that is something that helps you to shuffle your bitcoins using our algorithms and to secure your identity.
- CryptoMixer.io — CryptoMixer.io was built from ground up with inputs from the Bitcoin community.
- BESTMIXER— A mixer that accepts not just bitcoin but also bitcoin cash and litecoin to mix a coin.
Domain and Web Hosting
- Hostinger — A hosting founded in 2004 and from fourth quarter of 2017 they decided to accept bitcoin as means of payment
- NameCheap — An Namecheap is an ICANN-accredited domain registrar and technology company founded in 2000 by CEO Richard Kirkendal and one of the bitcoin-friendly hosting
website which I recommend.
- Wordpress — One of the most popular hosting sites
- Vultr — Vultr offers the largest worldwide network, with 16 Server Locations Worldwide!
This list will be updated as soon as we get more information, stay tuned...