Upon the introduction of blockchain technology various industries has been adopting this tech, so I decided to add some of the resourceful links, websites, blogs, news sites, videos, etc. related to cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology projects.
- Bitcoin Magazine — Bitcoin Magazine is the oldest and most established source of news, information and expert commentaries. Sometimes posts deep and very interesting articles.
- CoinDesk — CoinDesk is the world leader in news and information on digital currencies. 17M monthly users.
- CoinTelegraph — The leading publication offering the latest news, analysis, expert opinions, community commentaries. Founded in 2013.
- 99 Bitcoins — 99 Bitcoins is the largest information source for non-technical newbies.
- CryptoCoins News — Fresh news and analysis. This huge blog posts very frequently. Approx. 7M readers monthly.
- Coin Speaker — Founded in 2014, CoinSpeaker is one of the most influential news sources.
- CoinMarketcap — Old and cool. All coins prices, graphs, market caps. API, widgets, tools. Used by 90M monthly users.
- WorldCoinIndex — Cryptocoin price index and market cap Cryptocoins ranked by 24hr trading volume, price info, charts, market cap, and news.
- Coincap — CoinCap tracks market data for hundreds of cryptocurrencies in real-time. They also have very useful mobile app.
- Cryptowatch — Live price charts and market data for Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more. Many exchanges, flexible settings and cool API.
- Bitcoinwisdom — Live Bitcoin/Litecoin charts with EMA, MACD and other indicators. Support many exchanges (Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Coinbase, Bittrex, Poloniex etc).
- Coinmarkets — Coin Market Cap ranked by 24hr trading volume, Upcoming ICOs, Cryptocurrency charts, coinmarketcap, Bitcoin Price, ICO List, Review, Alert, and Ratings
- Binance — Binance Exchange is one of the fastest growing and most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world
- Okex — OKEx is the leading global bitcoin exchange. Secured with bank-level SSL encryption and cold storage.
- Huobi — Founded in 2013, Huobi is the world's leading digital asset trading platform and currently offers trading and investment in more than 100 digital asset pairs.
- Bitfinex — The largest and most advanced cryptocurrencies exchange.
- Bitstamp — Bitstamp is the world's longest standing crypto exchange, supporting the blockchain ecosystem since 2011. Join over three million users on our journey to the cryptocurrency stars.
- Bithumb — World's number one cipher exchange trading company.
- Bittrex — Bittrex is a global leader in the blockchain revolution. We operate the premier U.S.-based blockchain trading platform.
- Poloniex — Poloniex is a leading cryptocurrency exchange offering a wide variety of digital assets.
- HitBTC — The most advanced cryptocurrency exchange to buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, ZCash, DigitalNote, Ardor.
- Bitcoin Talk — The homepage for the Bitcoin community from the start. Made by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009.
- BitcoinGarden — All the things you wanted to know about Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies.
- Bitcoin.com Forum — Strong community of 30,000+ users.
- Masters of Crypto Bitcoin Forum — Learn and Share with Thousands of CryptoCurrency Masters Bitcoin Forum.
- ICOBench — ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts.
- ICOtracker — Very informative and trusted tracker.
- ICO Bazaar — Informative website + ICOs alerts.
- CoinSchedule — Live Token Sales & ICOs.
- ICOmarks — Research the lists of fresh upcoming, active and ended ICOs with ratings and full information about each ICO.
- Smith + Crown ICO list — Curated list of ongoing and upcoming token sales.
- Bl4nkcode ICO list — One of the best ICO listing site where you can see all list of the latest and upcoming ICO for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves, etc.
- Coinzilla — Coinzilla Crypto advertising network, ico advertising, crypto advertising agency, ico advertising agency,
- AmaZix — Community Management for Crypto Projects
- MarketAcross — A boutique content marketing and PR agency specializing in Blockchain and Fintech.
- ICOBOX — The revolution in blockchain crowdselling industry. No more queues, minimal entry threshold
- Token Market — A platform for responsibly listing tokens and decentralized funding projects, publishing industry news, and managing one of the markets only
- AzBlockchain — a boutique blockchain marketing company focused on developing long-term partnerships with people who care about launching products that matter
- Cryptonomous — Cryptonomos makes it safe and easy to buy a variety of tokens on one platform.
- ChipMixer — A unique bitcoin mixer that gives chip (private keys) instead of sending the bitcoin to desired address
- BitBlender — A Tor-based mixer service that uses smart technology to erase your Bitcoin history and make your transactions 100% anonymous.
- Bitcoinmix — A (Blender) that is something that helps you to shuffle your bitcoins using our algorithms and to secure your identity.
- CryptoMixer.io — CryptoMixer.io was built from ground up with inputs from the Bitcoin community.
- BESTMIXER— A mixer that accepts not just bitcoin but also bitcoin cash and litecoin to mix a coin.
Domain and Web Hosting
- Hostinger — A hosting founded in 2004 and from fourth quarter of 2017 they decided to accept bitcoin as means of payment
- NameCheap — An Namecheap is an ICANN-accredited domain registrar and technology company founded in 2000 by CEO Richard Kirkendal and one of the bitcoin-friendly hosting website which I recommend.
- Wordpress — One of the most popular hosting sites
- Vultr — Vultr offers the largest worldwide network, with 16 Server Locations Worldwide!
This list will be updated as soon as we get more information, stay tuned...
All information is meant for informational purposes only. Bl4nkcode does not provide any investment, legal or financial advices. Readers should do their own research before investing funds in any company/service/organizations mentioned.