A platform is being developed as an open source framework which will provide both P2P rental network and tokenized control features, which will influence and trade on the Ethereum network, independent of the platform's contributors, this is the ATLANT Platform (ATL).
ATLANT platform uses crowd funding to take the interest on the next level of financing, a way of creating crowd-sourced venture capital funds. The tokenizing property will provide real estate assets to be uniquely recognized through the digital record that contains data regarding occupancy, physical characteristics, legal status, historical performance, and financial position.
Among a secured Blockchain based system, users can trade packages of property on ATLANT's platform and bypass intermediaries in rental transactions, transacting P2P (peer-to-peer), all of which will improve an efficiency of use and protection for guests and hosts alike, streamlining user experience and driving accelerated adoption. ATLANT aims to authorize the $217+ trillion global real estate market with 2017 volume of $1.4 trillion to ask a more transparent and liquid way to invest and to trade. ATLANT wants to help those subdivided individual's packages of real estate into tokens and afterward to Property Token Offering (PTO) and to list them on the markets, starting the decentralized ADEX exchange which based on Ethereum Smart Contracts.
Advantages of ATLANT.
- Price Discovery - Tokenized real estate assets and freely tradeable on Cryptocurrency Exchanges, securing price transparency and discovery.
- Assurance - Asset ownership or rental agreements are secured by the Blockchain technology, which provides a tamper-proof decentralized market of records.
- Liquidity - Buyers and sellers can exchange property tokens without causing many changes in asset prices.
- Low Fees - Users pay considerably lower commissions on both purchase and rental transactions processed via smart contracts.
- Accessibility - Investment is designated in divisible tokens, enabling users to diversify their asset holdings and invest with even moderate portfolio size.
- Immutability - Transaction settlement and ratings are strengthened on the Blockchain and cannot be altered after creation to eliminate disputes and to enhance real estate market efficiency.
Atlant token (ATL) is available on the ERC20 Ethereum smart contract. Then, you should provide a wallet that supports it. Most recommended is Myetherwallet.com.
Important Notice: Please don't use any exchanges to send ETH. Use personal wallets like MyEtherWallet, and Mist. If you're sending ETH from exchanges ATLANT won’t be able to recognize you and won't send you tokens.
ATLANT—Important ICO Update ATLANT, the Blockchain real estate platform, has announced a reduction in the hard cap (total amount of tokens offered) for its ICO (initial coin offering), launching on September 7, 2017.The significant recent increase in the price of Ether (ETH), Ethereum’s token, is the primary reason for this reduction. The hard cap reduction increases value for ATLANT’s early investors. The ICO hard cap has been reduced as follows:ATLANT also announced a progressive bonus structure for participating in the ICO. The relative value of ATL tokens will increase for every decile (10%, 20%, etc.) of ATL tokens sold, until 100% of the total allocation has been sold, as shown below.ATLANT ICO Bonus Scale The hard cap reduction and the new progressive bonus structure for the ICO both reflect ATLANT’s commitment to and our appreciation for our early investors, and also sets the stage for the best overall structure moving forward for our ICO, which launches September 7, 2017.
Update's resources: https://medium.com/@atlantio/atlant-important-ico-update-df9a50ec16da
All information is meant for informational purposes only. Bl4nkcode does not provide any investment, legal or financial advices. Readers should do their own research before investing funds in any company/service/organizations mentioned.